Sunday, December 21, 2008

Up North With Lindsey Layout

Up North with Lindsey Layout. This was another attempt on a tag. My title was the tag. I put stickers on it and use water pencils to color it. I have such a hard time with those pencils. No matter how light I use the pencil, I still see the pencil mark. Underneath the tag, I used a bunch of floss thread and adhered it to the page. I mounted the pictures on pattern paper.

It is rare that I journal so much on one layout. It was a warm summer August of 2001. I commented that each night it got hotter and hotter. That one night we all had to go to bed early because it was so hot that Lindsey could not sleep very well. So we had to be quiet.

Another is Dzia Dzia would let the dog out early in the morning and watch as the cottage neighbor walk on to his dock and slept. There was absolutely no wind. It was cooler outside than inside. It was a bit brutal.

Well, I shopped for the stocking stuffers. Now all I have to do is pick up the spa gift certificate for my MIL and I will be all set with shopping. I do have to start wrapping the gifts, but that is not so bad. I usually do that in front of the TV. I watch some Christmas movie on the Halllmark Channel, Lifetime or ABC Family.


Well I am off to put some cookies in the oven. The smell will put me in a festive mood.

How is everybodies shopping and wrapping going? Are you festive, yet?

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not so festive yet....still hacking up a lung w/ this awful cold that I've had for a week now.
Good thing=I have NO appetite and haven't been stuffing my face with holiday party food!

Ann On and On... said...

Sure wish I was your MIL. :D
Working on scrapbooks is so rewarding. You do very nice work.

Stopped by from SITS.... I welcome you to visit my blog and enter my 2 "gift-a-ways"....

Happy Sunday!!!

Michelle said...

I'm getting the bug...I'm starting to feel the excitement of my kids' reactions to their Christmas....cookies? Now I really want something sweet...

Junior Mints said...

Your scrapbooks are awesome! I wish I was creative!
Thanks for stopping by my blog...seeing your beautiful girls makes me more excited about mine!

Mammatalk said...

I am getting there. It always seems to sneak up on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...