Thursday, December 4, 2008

Swing Baby Layout

This layout is titled Swing Baby. I had mounted the pictures on cream and brown paper. The title is on cream paper mounted with brown. I had cut out Lindsey and had her "hanging" from a long piece of bown paper with two eyelets. I had glued 3 cream and white buttons to the bottom of the page. I had mentioned that we had bought the seat from a garage sale and that Lindsey loved it, but so did the bees. Now, we know longer have the seat. Too dangerous.

I am sorry it is only one picture. Last night I was not feeling well. I was trying to get through the SITSmas list and I started making mistakes. I knew then, I needed to stop and go to sleep. My husband is sick as well. This morning we were taking turns taking a nap, so the other would watch the kids.

Hopefully later today, I can catch up with everybody's blog.

Take care.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Sandy said...

I hope you are all well soon!

Ally in Wonderland said...

I hope you get well! I think your kids are adorable, great job!

Kathryn said...

HI Vicki,

The layout is so adorable!!

I hope you and your family are feeling better!
Take care
Kathryn
SIsterhood#26

Michelle said...

Hope you feel better soon. I love the look of cutting pictures like that, but man it can be time consuming. Great job!

Anne said...

Cute layout, I love the swing swinging from the title, such lovely idea!
Take care,
Anne

Morgan the Muse said...

bleeh, being sick is never fun. Get well soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...