Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Fabulous Award


Sandy over at The Adams Family has given me award. Thank you Sandy. She thinks my blog is fabulous and so is hers. Heck, I am always over visiting!! The rules for this award is to list 5 addictions, then award five other fabulous bloggers.


My addictions:



  • BLOGGING!!!
  • Watching TV
  • Any kind of brown pop, that has sugar in it.
  • Chocolate
  • Buying books that I do not have time to read.


The Five Fabulous Bloggers:



It took me a few days to post my fabulous award. I was itching to get on the computer all weekend. I had to clean and plan for my oldest daughter's 8th birthday party. Her birthday is actually on Thursday, but we had her party today. I will post some pictures tomorrow. I am so tired, yet I feel the need to check out what is going on in blogland.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Sandy said...

I don't have time to read anymore either. :(

Ally in Wonderland said...

more bloggy love??? I haven't even figured out how to get the first award on my blog yet! Haha. I'll get to it sometime. And yes, it is hard to stay away from blogging, but its kind of relaxing, not having to deal with computers and all. :) Oh, and 7 days until my birthday! Wish your daughter a happy december birthday from me!

Unknown said...

Thank you!! You are such a sweetheart! I hadn't checked my blog at all this weekend because I was busy. What a great Monday morning surprise!! :)

Mammatalk said...

I have a book collection like that, too. Maybe we can read them all someday!

Skraptacular Designs said...

Hi Vickie! Just checking in to see what you've been up to lately! Congratulations on your Blog Award! Isn't it great when you receive an award and find out that others really do love and appreciate all your hard work?! It's such a great feeling!

Again, Congrats!

Hugs,
Priscilla SBS#26

Anonymous said...

I hear you on the blogging, chocolate and buying books I don't have time to read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...