Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I Was Photo Tagged!


Sandy from The Adams Family has tagged me with photo tag! Go to the Fourth Photo file and the fourth photo and display it. Then tag four bloggy firends and have them share. Here is the photo!! It is of Michaela and Adela. It was right after Adela's first birthday 6/10/07. I love the outfit the baby is wearing. She has a whale on her caboose. Her hair was that cute and short look.

Now the bloggy friends I choose are:

Have fun girls, see what photo pops up:)

Photobucket

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Very cute picture! Thanks for playing along!

EmmaP said...

how fun! thanks for the tag! I'll get working on it! :)

Crazy Momma said...

Cute, cute, cute!!

Thanks for stopping by and wishing me a Merry SITSmas. Hope you enjoyed the day of fun and prizes!!

debi9kids said...

Adorable picture! Such cuties!
Isn't it funny how many pictures we can accumulate on our computers as mommies?!?

Sassy Runner Girl said...

What an adorable pic! Great game!

Lyndsay said...

Cute pic! I'd be afraid to see what I would/could unearth in my album!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...