Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Double Pop Up Beach Layout and Some Tidbits

This is a double layout. This was Lindsey's first time at the beach up at Jason's parent's cottage. It is a pop up page. I took the picture of the page at an angle so you can see the pop up as well. It was a kit I got from my MIL. Except for the frame around the photo of me and Lindsey. That was from a scrapbooking desk calendar. The bubble say"Lets see how much sand I can get into my mouth." When we would sit together, Lindsey would smack her hand down in the sand and shove it in her mouth. I swear she was pooping sand through out the next week:)


This is the two together. I made it small. Hoping if you click on the picture it would make it bigger for you to see and get the whole effect of the double pop up layout. When I tried that before, it made the picture way to big for the computer screen. So here goes.

Well today is New Years Eve. Jason's parents are taking Lindsey and Michaela for the day. We are keeping Adela. She is not going to be happy. Though, when she realizes she has both our attention and does not have to share us, she will like it. I am going to keep her up and not give her a nap. I am hoping she will get tired around 8 at night and go to bed without a problem. Then the whole evening will be just Jason and me. We usually just watch a movie and then watch the ball drop. Exciting I know.

I am so geeked about this bit of news. This Friday, I am going to an evening scrap! I haven't been to a scrap since April. I have to organize my scrapbooking supply pull case. I also have to fill the new draw case I received for Christmas from Jason's parents. I love filling new cases and drawers. It is like an extension of Christmas.

What is everybody else doing for New Years Eve? Whatever it is, have fun and be safe:)


Photobucket

6 comments:

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

That looks great. I always want to scrapbook, but am afraid to take it on. Maybe one of these days i can create something like this!!

Anonymous said...

No way! That's awesome!
I've never seen a pop-up scrapbooking page!

Sandy said...

That is adorable! Ok, I think I am going to have to start scrapboking:)

MarciaBrady said...

As usual, you did such a great job on that!! I so totally need to get caught up on my scrapbooking. If I could just have an extra 10hours per day!! haha

We're not really doing too much. We stay home, eat snacks, watch movies, watch the ball drop and just hang out together. Good times!!

Happy New Year!!

Tlbran said...

What a fun page! Love the pop up; it looks like your family had a great time.

Katie said...

I've seen pop up's before but never actually tried one because they look too hard. Loved seeing yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...