Monday, December 29, 2008

Our Christmas Festivities

We only decorate half the tree so Adela will not bother the ornaments.
We had Santa come over during the Christmas Eve dinner. He said he had just flew over from India.


My girls were so surprised!

My tree with flash.



My tree without flash.





Checking the stocking on Christmas morning. I am going to miss that pacifier.





Opening gifts





The aftermath.

The whole season just flew by. First we were celebrating Thanksgiving and all of a sudden it was Christmas Eve. I remember when I was a kid, this whole period would drag so slow until Christmas came. I guess this means I am just getting older.

Another week of no school. I am able to sleep in another hour. Also, we can be lazy, no rushing to get dressed. We can stay in our jammies til lunch if we want to! Sometimes we have!




Photobucket

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas! Your girls are so cute! I know what you mean about the time....i always have "post Christmas pardum"lol...it's just over so fast! Santa made it by our house too, my six year old was totally amazed! Time to start a new year!!

Sandy said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas! I love the sleeping in part too. Today is the only day this week that I have to babysit so I can sleep in the rest of the week. Yay:)

MarciaBrady said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas!! I'm liking the burgundy on the tree and the angel is so pretty!

This year did fly by. I'm sad it's over. But, on to a new year!

Mammatalk said...

That was smart decorating only half the tree. We had to put the ol' baby gate around the tree this year due to my one year old's grabby little hands. It's a pretty sight with that old clunky thing around it, I tell ya. We've had a lot of laughs about our "imprisoned" tee! :->

EmmaP said...

looks like tons of fun! i love the one with the gifts all opened. the "aftermath"... hehehe!

Anonymous said...

That looks so fun! Looks like one of those inviting warm houses I just wanna be at!

ikki said...

Great pics Vickie. What a brill surprise for your girls. They seem to be a similar age to my Grandchildren and you think you are getting old! Enjoy the rest of your break and thanks for visiting and your good wishes, which I return wholeheartedly. ooxx ikki

Sassy Runner Girl said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas! It does go by SO FAST!! It's amazing!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Lovely pictures!! Thanks for sharing them!

Tlbran said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! I hope you and your family have a great New Years.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...