Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Me, Again? A New Award


Wow, Sandy over at The Adams Family gave me an award, thank you so much. I was having one of my funky days and I saw this award and it brighten my day!

What does this award mean?"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

The blogs I choose for this award are as follows:



Photobucket

6 comments:

ikki said...

Hi Vickie, Hope your funky day has gone - at this time of the year they happen but the joy of Christmas with your family will make all your efforts worthwhile. Here it's a grey, dark and wet, but your award brighten the day. Many, many thanks for thinking of me. ooxx ikki

Queenie Jeannie said...

Congratulations!!!! Sandy is so awesome, isn't she?!?

Hugs honey!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Vickie!! I hope that you're doing better and the funk has left you! **Hugs**

Mammatalk said...

Wow. My first award! Thank you so much! I am tickled pink! :-)

MarciaBrady said...

Hi Vickie! Thanks so much for another award!! I know, I know...I still have to award the first one you gave me. Like I said on my last post, so much to do, so little time!!

Thanks again!

Michelle said...

Thanks again bloggy buddy! BTW, I love your "two cents"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...