Monday, November 3, 2008

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers #26

I've decided to join a stamping group. They are call The Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers #26. I am nervous, yet excited. I am from Michigan in the United States. I have a husband, Jason and three girls: Lindsey, almost 8; Michaela, 4; Adela, 2. I have been scrapbooking since 1997 and I use stamps in some of my pages. I also like to make up cards, when I can. That goes for scrapping as well-when I can. I love going to all day scraps and the evenings scraps. When you visit my site, unfortunately, my pages are a little fuzzy because my scanner is not big enough for my 12x12 pages. so I have to take a picture of them with my digital camera. I am looking forward to meeting with my future "sisters".

7 comments:

Anne said...

Hi Vicky, welcome to SBS 26 and to the world of blogging. Hey, I've got three girls as well (10,7 and 4), and I know what you mean, not much time to scrap/stamp during the day, and too tired at night - oh well... :) Looking forward to getting to know you,
Anne

Lin said...

Glad you joined us!!

Tonya said...

Welcome aboard!

Kate Lewis said...

Hey there Vickie, thanks for popping over to my blog - look forward to getting to know you more!

Alexandria said...

Welcome to the sisterhood! I look forward to getting to know you.

Ikki said...

Hi, I've read all your other sister's comments. Looks like I may be the 'Grannie' of #26, so look forward to seeing more of my new family! Ikki

Morti said...

Hi Vickie!

I've just joined SBS 26 - so I'm having a look around and saying hi to everyone like a good girl - LOL

Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...