Monday, November 3, 2008

Lindsey Baby Pages

This page I thought was simple yet elegant. I used viney leaves stamp, with gold, silver and burgundy ink. And I just randomly stamp over the papers before adhering the photos.
This page I thought was cute. I liked how I did all my journaling on the stars. I thought it gave the pages a little twist.

This is a page of the three of use in the hospital after I gave birth to Lindsey, who is now 8 years old. I got the idea and pattern from Memory Maker Magazine. It took me over an hour to complete the pages, with all the measuring involved. But, at the end, I believe it was worth the work.
Well, I also wanted to post some of my cards that I had done in the past, but I had given those away to people. Never thought I would need to copy them. Now, I know better.





2 comments:

~T~ said...

Very Nice.

ikki said...

Great way to remember a very special event. Keep scrapping! Ikki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...