Friday, November 14, 2008

General Baby Layouts And Some Good News

Easy Layout. Mounted pictures on pink paper. I did the same for the pink paper, which is mounted on pattern paper. Added some stickers on the corner papers. I like how I did the corners.
Ahh, my MSU layout. She is wearing a MSU outfit. Of course, now that she is eight, she is actually a fan of U of M. Whatever. I mounted the title on green paper and used green eyelets. I mounted MSU letters tags on green paper as well. I used the only green floss thread I could find in my stash. Looks almost olive color. Oh well.

Gosh, sorry about the blurry look. Sometimes, no matter what I do, my pictures come out fuzzy. This was an easy page. I just mounted the pictures on gray paper and pattern pink paper. Same with the title. Threw some stickers around the page as well.


My sister, Elaine, is getting married!!!!!! This is a picture of us at my wedding. The little girl is her daughter, Jacqueline. She is also my niece and Godchild. I am so happy. I have been waiting for years for something good to come to Elaine. She has found it through, Mike.

This picture was taken 8 1/2 years ago. Yikes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...