Sunday, November 2, 2008

Other Methods For Storing Your Scrapbooking Supplies



I was so excited last week when I found out that I had won this daiper and wipes caddy from JJ Cole Collections. I had decided I was going to use it for my scrapbooking tools. So I had pick a color that was not babyish.

I have heard other people use diaper bags as storage as well. I do have a black one that I could use, but when my last child is out of diapers, I will probably still use that bag as a suit case, when we go on trips up north and other places. So I would want to keep it empty. I actually have 2 scrapbooking cases I already use, yet it seems I am running out of room. I need to add another bag when I go on scraps.

My mother-in-law, Carol, gave me her old sewing case. I will use that to store some of my ink stamps.

One of these days, I will take the time to organize all of my scrapbooking and stamping supplies.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...