Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lindsey's Second Month and Block Work Scrapbook Pages.


This was a double page. The top was the right side and the bottom was the left. The bottom one is also not so blurry. Oh well. I got this idea from Memory Makers. The buttons are really 3-d stickers. These pages involved alot of measuring. It took me two or three days to do these pages. But, of course, I was also watching TV at the time, so I was a bit distracted. Hey, TV watching is another hobby of mine.

Here is Lindsey's 2 month scrapbook page. I am so bummed, I cut off the bottom end a bit. It was simple to make and I like the page. The pink paper is actually a velvety kind of paper. The squiggly lines is part of the pink paper. I think the sticker border is adorable. I want to say I got it at Creative Memories. It was a while ago. Sorry I don't know where my stuff comes from, but since I am blogging, I will be taking notice when I do anything new.
I also want to say I was feeling a bit blue today. I just happened to mention it at SITS and I got a few comments to cheer me up. It was great, totally unexpected. I also saw a great blog in the process, which I now follow. Her name is Sandy and I will post the name in tomorrow's post. I just wanted to give her a shout out, because her blog is going to give me some ideas for crafts with my kids.


2 comments:

Sandy said...

Aww thanks Vickie! I love to make people smile and I'm glad I could help. Stop by anytime:)

KimmyJ said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I will also be holding you up in prayer for God's peace and comfort during the difficult holidays wihtout our loved ones. Great blog, I'll be back for some inspiration!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...