I took the picture in June of 2008. We had gone to a zoo in Moline, Il. It was called The Niabi Zoo. The fish would all group together when they saw people at the edges. They were so used to getting food. It was an amazing site. Remind me of a scary movie;)
Click the pics to see larger.
This is what I did:
- With Gimp I added a Teal Bokeh texture, which I got from Winterbright on DevianArt.
- I added a scratched texture.
- I added more scratches in the bottom left corner with a couple of scratch brushes from FrostBro on DevianArt.
- Then I went to ipiccy and used the vintage filter-Polaroid Film.
- Then I went to pixlr.com and added a frame - White Ripped - Tjugo.
Thanks for looking and hope your weekend is going great. We had a three day weekend because of a snow storm that hit early Friday morning.