Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday Revamp 5

 photo saturdayrevampbutton_zps147890f5.jpg

Time for my own little theme day. I took this pic on January 1, 2008.  It was Adela's first introduction to snow.  We didn't stay out long.  She wasn't crazy about it.
Original

My new edit
Click the pics to make larger.

This is what I did:
 
  • On ipiccy, Auto fixed.
  • Airbrushed.
  • Used the eye brightened tool on eyes.
  • Added a snowy bokeh texture, that I got from sure2talk on Flickr.
  • Used the matte filter.
  • Used the Daguerreotype filter at 52%.
  • Used the blush tool on cheeks.
  • Used the glossy frame.

Thanks for looking.
 
The kid's break ends this Sunday nights.  Back to the old grind...waking up early and getting the kids ready for school.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...