Thursday, October 30, 2008

"Raising a kid is part joy and part guerilla warfare"


Ed Asner said that and it is so true. Two days ago I went to the grocery store with my two younger children. Adela the 2 year old likes to run up and down the aisle and roll around on the floor. There have been a few shoppers who have stared and even commented on my children. I do not look forward to going shopping with her. Well now she not only runs in the aisle, she now runs into different departments in the store. I had to chase her twice. She cried when I was putting her in the cart and I am sure people were staring. For the rest of that trip she had to stay in her cart. I had to go back today. This time my mother-in-law came over to watch the kids. Hopefully she grows out of that horrible habit.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...