Monday, October 27, 2008

Finally Scrapbook Pages!!





Sorry fuzzy. My scanner will not scan 12x12, so I have to take a picture of it, with my digital. This is a page of my husband, Jason, and me on our Wedding Day.


May 19, 2000









Our honeymoon was a trip Up North. I put a sticker at every locations we made a stop. Though with the fuzziness it is hard to see. It was such a good trip. I wish many times Jason and I can do it again.








Our first stop was at Lamplighter Inn in Ludington. It is a beautiful bed and breakfast. The food was so good. This is one of my favorite pages. I included my photos and mementos from the Lamplighter Inn. Some people say the page is busy. Sometimes I have fun doing busy pages.
Tomorrow, a new chimney cleaning company is coming to look at our chimney. I told him about Chimney Cricket and he said the same thing that the other company we had come out, Chimney Cricket is a bad company. The new guy said that he thinks our chimney might just need a good cleaning and not a deglazing. Of course, I didn't tell him that we had another company come out before him to give a quote. Lets hope he gives our family good news. We can not afford to rebuild our chimney.













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...