Thursday, January 22, 2009

Playing The Random Questions Game

The Sisterhood of Scrap had decided to ask some random questions. I decided to answer them because I didn't have anything to put on my blog. I am being lazy right now and I haven't taken any pictures of my scrap pages.
  1. What color are your socks you have on now? White with gray at the tootsies and heal.
  2. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My Husband.
  3. What did you have for lunch today? Mac -n-cheese.
  4. Name someone you admire. Right now, I have to say, Oprah.
  5. How many cars have you owned? 4 cars.
  6. How many homes have you lived in? 3 homes.
  7. Are you left-handed or right-handed? Right-handed.
  8. Do you wear shoes around the house? No.
  9. What was the last thing you took a photo of? A leaf on untouched snow.
  10. Do you like hot chocolate? Yup!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

I LOVE Mac and Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ally in Wonderland said...

We had the same socks on today! And I'm eating mac-n-cheese (and steak strips) for dinner! mmmmmmm

Katie said...

Hi Vickie! I finally have a chance to give YOU an award!!! Come by and see it when you get a chance. Hope you got enough sleep and the girls are feeling better!

Sandy said...

Very funny, I just tagged you with almost the same thing ;0)
Come check it out!

http://theadams7.blogspot.com/2009/01/its-meme.html

EmmaP said...

very cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...