Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Book Projects: Dora's Rainbow Egg Hunt

It is Friday Book Projects with Sandy over at Just For Fun. Today we are reading "Dora's Rainbow Egg Hunt" The project is stamping eggs with a potato. Kind of a Sandy idea, check here for the penguin stamp project.

You cut the potato length wise.



Then you put glitter glue on a plate and ink up the potato. Then stamp on paper.


Voila! A silver egg! We made a few of these. I plan on stringing them together and hanging them on the wall for Easter




Photobucket

9 comments:

Sandy said...

Great idea Vickie! My girls love potato prints. They are going to enjoy this one!

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

briliant idea!
I wont be able to do it with mine as she will most likely eat the potato, the glue, and finaly, the paper. not necessarily in that order! LOL

Kitten said...

I loved doing potato print cards when I was a kid!

Mama Said said...

Never thought about using a potato print for an egg shape! How cool are you! Can't wait to try this!

Anonymous said...

Great idea!

Katie said...

This is cute, at first when you said it was stamping eggs with potatoes, I thought you were going to stamp ON potatoes. I thought, what on earth?!

MarciaBrady said...

That's a cute idea. I might even just do it myself! haha

BTW: Thanks for inviting me to be tagged.

Tlbran said...

Cute idea!

Dee Light said...

Looks like fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...