Thursday, January 10, 2013

Flip Flop Challenge 2a

Little Adventures
The pic for the current challenge over at Flip Flop Edit Challenge was supplied by Amy again.  It is herself!!
original
My Edit
 
I didn't do much in editing.  I wanted to keep the colors of the greenery in the background. So this is what I did in ipiccy:
  • Cropped
  • Auto Fix
  • Airbrushed
  • Added more greenery in the background.
  • I used the Museum Matte.
Thanks for looking!

If you like to edit photos come join Flip Flop Edit Challenge.  I have learned new techniques and gotten some great ideas.

 Photobucket

2 comments:

Amy S said...

fabulous edit Vickie! :D Love the green frame :D and the softness of the photo!

JulieH said...

Great crop, works really well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...