Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Book Projects: The Grandma Book

It is time for Friday Book Projects with Sandy over at Just For Fun.

Sorry about the picture. Blogger keeps moving my picture on it's side.

So we read "The Grandma Book" by Todd Parr.

I thought we could do a project with the kid's Grandma. I made a copy of a picture and then I cut out all the facial parts. Michaela then glued them on paper. She loved the project. Michaela loves playing with glue:) Who doesn't!

Here is Michaela's picture of Grandma.

Here is the actual lady:)
I also will submit this project over at Ramblings of a Crazy Woman.


Photobucket

9 comments:

Sandy said...

Very cool Vickie!

Unknown said...

TFS -- I need to do this with my 3 year old when he feels better.

Bobbi & Noe said...

I need to check out that book! It might be good for Mother's Day coming up! The project is super cute~

Anne said...

I love this idea. How fun!

jennwa said...

That is a fun idea.

Thanks for linking. Have a great weekend.

Tlbran said...

Cool idea!

Katie said...

So fun, we love that series of books! The pictures are so bright and fun. I'll bet making Grandma's face was a ton of fun too!

EmmaP said...

that is way clever!

Anonymous said...

Hello
ambien cost

Recommended dose for elderly or debilitated patients, or patients with hepatic insufficiency is 6.
[url=http://www.indianastallionstation.com/]buy ambien online[/url]

Recommended dose for elderly or debilitated patients, or patients with hepatic insufficiency is 6.
http://www.indianastallionstation.com/ - zolpidem 10 mg

The most generally observed adverse events associated with the use of Ambien CR were headache (19%), somnolence (15%), and dizziness (12%) during treatment with Ambien CR at daily doses of up to 12.5 mg for 3 weeks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...