Thursday, April 4, 2013

FFEC April 1A

Little Adventures
I almost forgot about The Flip Flop Edit Challenge!  The pic was taken by Amy, the host of The Flip Flop Edit Challenge, over at her Grandma's just a few days ago!
original

Me Edit
Click the pics to make larger.

This is what I did...

  • First with Picmonkey I added lens flare, bokeh, and used the eye brighten tool on the bird.
  • Then I went to ipiccy and added the mirror frame. 
  • Then went back to Picmonkey to add the bee sticker for my watermark.  Ipiccy has no bee sticker. 

The reason why I am using bees is because St. Rita of Cascia is the Patron Saint of hopeless causes, which includes, trying to have a baby, and her symbol is the bee.

Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Amy S said...

I always LOVE LOVE LOVE your bokeh edits! well done! and YAY for getting it in before the collection closed! Beautiful!

Carrie said...

I too love Bokeh and the lens flare is a perfect addition to this image. Nice job!

JulieH said...

Such a lovely edit! Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...