Monday, May 9, 2011

Another Mother's Day Card With A Thanks

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!!

It's Monday again...time for another challenge over at Stamp-n-Doodle!! This time it is a theme challenge. We are to make a thank you card with the challenge. Remember you do not have to use a Stamp-n-Doodle image but if you do, you receive two entries into the challenge!! I am using the Mother image.

I am also using this card for the National Scrapbooking Day festivities over at Paper Secrets.

I also got the ticket images from Sentiments 4 You and Stamp Happy.

Thanks for looking and have a great week!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

Lisa Atha said...

Beautiful Card Vickie!

Hugs,

Lisa

Melissa said...

How pretty! I like the color combination, the tickets, and the feathers!

Liz Mays said...

So many fun details to look at with this one!

Sandy said...

I love this one! Especially the pink and green! Very pretty!

Shana said...

Love the Mother's Day card! Following you from Mom Bloggers Club. Would love it if you would visit and LIKE my page: www.facebook.com/flightlessgoose

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...