Monday, May 16, 2011

Another Mother Card. Next Year I Am All Set!

Photobucket
Over where I live, it has been raining the whole weekend! Yesterday was practically all day!! Friday we were 80F and humid and yesterday it was in the mid 40s with windchills in the 30s. Windchills!! This coming week, I hear not much better. Yikes, I thought it was May!

On to Stamp-n-Doodle's challenge.

This time it is a sketch challenge. I am using the Mother's Day image. I am set for at least one mother next year;) Remember you do not have to use a Stamp-n-Doodle image but if you do you get two entries into the challenge!
Thanks for looking and hope you are dry;)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Stacie said...

The weather really hasn't been any better here either. Last week I swear all it did was rain rain and more rain. The card you made is gorgous!

hapi said...

Hi Vickie, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Kenda said...

Following from MBC :) Hope you'll come by and say hello - feel free to join the GFC weekly follow hop while you're there! http://www.thecaffeinecoquette.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...