Sunday, November 22, 2009

That Is One Tall Card!

I was excited about this challenge over at Scrapmaster Paradise's Color Combos. The challenge was to make a card that would tower over a regular card. So I folded a 12x12 card stock and got busy!
Here is the end result. Now usually my Husband does the, "Oh ya nice" or the "uh huh looks good." This time he actually had a wow look on his face and said "Wow, that looks good!" For me, that is a moment!

Guess what? I won a giveaway!! Sherry Steveson had a giveaway over at 52 Sketches 52 Weeks. We were to show a layout using a lemon photo. I won her scrapbooking book!
I love anything scrapping!! Can't wait for this to come in the mail!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

11 comments:

Ter said...

congrats on winning!

Anonymous said...

Hi Vickie! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, I'm so glad you enjoyed the Finally Friday challenge! :) I love your tall card! It really is gorgeous, all those holly berry details really complement each other!

Katie said...

Congrats! Looks like a great book! Have to say the swirly red paper caught my eye immediately. Love the color combinations, traditional and elegant. No wonder Jason was impressed.

Sandy said...

That's a beautiful card! Congrats on your win!

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

Congrats on the win! I understnad where your hubby is comming from.. great card! x

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! How cute is that card? Good job!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the win!!

Liz Mays said...

It really is pretty and congrats on the book!

EcoMeg said...

That's lovely! :)

EcoMeg said...

That's lovely! :)

MaricrisG said...

Congrats on your win! And yes that card is tall. I admire you for your talent.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...