Friday, November 13, 2009

Bed Bugs Layout

I did some crafting last night. Then at 12:30 I switch to blogging. Didn't go to bed until 2:30 in the morn! My husband says I am crazy:)

This sketch came from 52 Sketches 52 Weeks.
Here is my take on that sketch. I was waking up Lindsey and put baby Michaela in bed with her. Lindsey liked her sister there in bed Lindsey was quite not 4 yet. Now she is almost 9!! She totally lost her baby look:(

Thanks for looking at my layout:)

The weekend is almost here! My husband will be bringing home his laptop. I get to blog and watch TV at the same time!! Hope everyone has a good weekend, I hear it is supposed to be nice in the Detroit area.
Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Jenny said...

One day I will print all the pics and do some real scrapin`! Untill then I will enjoy seeing yours LOL
Love it x

blueviolet said...

I love how you are so consistent and keep up with your scrapping! Cute as always. :)

Katie said...

I love sketches, it makes things so much easier.

Traci said...

Such a cute page! I love the paper you used and those pictures are so adorable!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Your girls are so sweet!!!

Yaya said...

Awwww!

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Marketing Dissertation

Dissertation Writing service said...

This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

Dissertation writing services

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...