Monday, August 10, 2015

A Link Up For Nails!

 photo newbutton_zps284b4cd7.jpg
I was on face book when I saw this link up over at my friend's blog.  I wished I knew about this sooner.  I am constantly doing my nails.  But sadly, this is the last link up.  Oh well.  
I did this a few weeks ago for our vacation.  The pink base is OPI Pink-ing Of You.  My middle finger is Sally Hansen's Big Glitter Top Coat Goldi-flecks.  The gold stripes on my ring finger is Sally Hansen's Insta-dri Go For Gold.  I put a few layers of top coat on my stripes.  I used Essie's Good To Go.  The technique I used for the stripes, I got here.  Yup, I would have never have guess to use tape.  Though, I tried using a punch to make a heart but the paint came off the tape when I used the punch...so I went for stripes.     I even put a layer of top coat on the stripes the next day...just to make sure.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Katie from Katie's Nesting Spot said...

Yay! I'm so glad you joined in!

jennie said...

Wow! These are so cute!! I love that your feature nails are different! Thanks so much for linking up for the last nail files! (And I'm sorry too that you just found out about us! :( You rock some seriously fun nails!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...