Monday, September 19, 2011

Howdy Card

Time for a new challenge over at Stamp-n-Doodle. It is a pet theme challenge. I am using the Madison & Buddy image. Remember that you don't have to use a Stamp-n-Doodle image but if you do you get two entries into the challenge.
I am also using this card for the Paper Secrets Twisted Card Hop. Go there for complete instructions. I am playing with Shemaine Smith's blog's sketch and "Twist" She is the last Design Team member on the blog hop. Not only do you have to do the sketch but you have do to the "twist". The "twist" being....use buttons.

Guess What? I am going to be making another bracelet. This time it will be Nialaya inspired. Wouldn't it be cool if I made money off of some of the crafts I make. Sometimes my crafts look like crap but sometimes I amaze myself:)

Thanks for looking and have a good week:)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I think it turned out really cute, and I can't wait to see how your new bracelet looks as well!

Serendipity is Sweet said...

Love this. It's adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...