Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Surprise Snow Storm

Where did this come from!!

Okay. After the snow storm hit us on Tuesday and Wednesday the roads got cleared. So this afternoon I go out grocery shopping and when I leave the store there was already 2 1/2 inches on the ground!! We were hit with another snow storm that surprised the weather dudes! We got close to 5 inches of snow and that is what is on top of the 8 we got on Tuesday. They are calling for another 1-3 inches tomorrow. I am hoping for a snow day on Monday...probably not though.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

6 comments:

Kitten said...

I'll be more than happy to ship some of the snow from the six-foot snowbanks that are in front of my condo. Let me know if you're interested. :)

blueviolet said...

Wow, you are getting pounded!

septembermom said...

It has been a very snowy and icy winter here too! Have fun and stay safe Vickie :)

Sandy said...

Yikes! This really has been a snowy winter. I am definitely ready for spring!

Michaela (aka Mama Michie) said...

Did you get your snow day? We got hit pretty well last week. I'd rather have the snow than the bitter cold!!

Katie's Nesting Spot said...

I don't know about you but I am SO over the snow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...