Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stamp-n-Doodle: Red, Pink and White

It is time to play over at Stamp-n-Doodle again! This time it is a color challenge. We are to use the colors red, pink, white and another color. My extra color is green but his shirt turned out yellow here! I swear I used a green pencil;) I am using the Love Bug image from Stamp-n-Doodle. Remember if you play with us and you use a Stamp-n-Doodle image, you are able to be entered into the challenge twice!!
I am also entering this card over at Unscripted Sketches for sketch #92.

Thanks for looking!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Very nice! The colors are pretty and that green gives it a nice extra pop!

StephC said...

Very pretty! The image is cute. Love your take on this weeks sketch. So glad you joined US!

blueviolet said...

It's so beautiful! I love the colors you chose to use. :)

Katie's Nesting Spot said...

It looks great Vickie, everything works really well together!

AK Stamper said...

Nice job Vickie!

Shell~Alaska♥

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your card- nice image and the DSP is perfect!

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking

Mammatalk said...

Darling! Love the colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...