Sunday, November 7, 2010

Reindeer Card That Triggers Vertigo;)

Hi all! I hope your Sunday is going great! I am trying:)

Stretch 'N Bubbles has a new challenge up with an adorable reindeer digi stamp as a freebie. I had to play it was so darn stickin' cute!! Just go over to Stretch 'n Bubbles and play along.

Here is my card.

I am also using it for Pile It On's challenge. The challenge was a Christmas theme card with an animal.

Wow, that checkered paper really comes off blurry. It is gonna trigger my vertigo;)
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

9 comments:

Tammy@ Not Just Paper and Glue said...

What an adorable little reindeer! Really cute!

blueviolet said...

That came out really cute, and I think the checkered paper works!

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

Love the card hun!!! Makes me excited about Christmas cards!

*Alison* said...

Great Card.. I love the checkered paper.. :) thanks so much for playing with us at the SNB CCC I can't wait to see what you do with next weeks image.. HUGS

Alison
SNB-Owner

Anna said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.

Everyday Mom Ideas said...

That reindeer is too stink'N cute! And what a great card layout!

Anonymous said...

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Amazon launched two new Kindle e-readers priced at $139 and $189 late Wednesday, with the cheaper version a Wi-Fi-only e-reader and $10 less than the Wi-Fi-only Nook.
[url=http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9179853/Amazon_launches_two_new_Kindles_one_with_Wi_Fi_only]ComputerWorld[/url]
http://www.computerworld.com/
555

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...