Sunday, October 3, 2010

Digi Blog Hop But No Picture

Photobucket

If you want to take part in the blog hop you will need to start here



If you came to my blog from here you will need to visit here next

Unfortunately, my computer died. I can not post a picture of the card I had made:( But...I can still at least put the letter you need....N.

Have fun!!

Edit 10/8/10: My computer is back to working! My husband is so awesome!! So here is the card I had made for the blog hop. I also used Paper Secrets September color challenge with the card.

Thanks for looking:)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site vickiesscrapbookingandtidbits.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

gina rahman said...

Oh Bless you Vicki, thank you for thinking on your feet and still posting.

Shame we could not see your creation, maybe if you get things up and running you can add it at a later date.

Gina

Adrina said...

It's too bad that we can't see your creation, maybe later?
I hope many hoppers will join!!
Adrina

scrappingdragon said...

hope you will be posting again real soon

JLJ Designs said...

Hope your computer feels better soon!

Jennifer

claire said...

forget the card picture- Your kids are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I was so looking forward to seeing everyones creations. Hope you're not too stressed by your bereavement, hugs xx

http://www.craftycat-craftycat.blogspot.com/

Tip Top said...

OOhh! Do like the stripy paper!

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Lovely card, really cute image.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...