Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Woo Hoo! Air! and A Card

First I want to announce:
Photobucket
We Got Air!!
It was fixed early this morning so right now we are feeling a little better.


Here is another card I did for the SNR Card Universe Stamp-n-Doodle color challenge that I run. I used "To Everything There Is A Season" digi image from Stamp-n-Doodle. I use The Scrapmaster's Paradise color generator.

Here is the colors that came up.
I also used Unscripted Sketches #62 for my card
I also used Create With TLC sentiment image. The color combo was a toughie but I think I did it:)

Thanks for looking:)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

8 comments:

Kitten said...

You're so talented! I wish I was that gifted with my layouts!

Linda Beeson said...

How nice, love the colors you used and so glad you played along at Unscripted Sketches!

Liz Mays said...

I am so glad you got your air back!

I like how that came out!

dstandard said...

Wonderful page and beautiful photograph!

Michelle said...

It is quite possible that I would die without air, Vickie...I grew up with AC in a metal trailer, it was like a hot box. I am so spoiled now, I just don't know how you did it.

PS- your girls are so adorable, I miss having little little girls. I know I have Lil, but I miss the time when all my girls were younger. Enjoy them!!

Liz said...

THANKS FOR PLAYING AT UNSCRIPTED THIS WEEK
YOUR CARD IS JUST ADORABLE LOVE THAT SCENERY

Liz said...

THANKS FOR PLAYING AT UNSCRIPTED THIS WEEK
YOUR CARD IS JUST ADORABLE LOVE THAT SCENERY

EmmaP said...

the card is cute and thank goodness for air!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...