Thursday, July 29, 2010

Another Sweetie Layout

I am sooo behind on my posting! I have another one to do after this one. This whole year I felt like a lazy bug. Not just with my blog but with other things.

Okay, lets move on...I did a layout using a few challenges.


I used Scrapbook Challenges sketch # 209 with...
...the current Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo.
Here is my finished layout. I got kind of carried away when I was sewing the page and jabbed the needle through to the other side. So now I have a hole in one of my pictures:(
BWS tips button
I am also linking this layout to Scrappy Saturdays on Scrappy Gifts for her July 31th edition.

Thanks for looking:)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

6 comments:

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

I think it`s good that the hole is not on your finger! lol What a pretty Lay out Vicky! And the pics are just sooo cute! X

Sandy said...

This is very pretty! I love the butterflies and the pics are adorable!

Linda said...

So sweet! I love what you did with the layout. Thanks for joining us at SPCC this week.

Katie said...

You are too funny! I've got loads of pictures with pin pricks in them!

Christine said...

This is a really cute layout!

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

Cute page! Love the colors and the sewing on it. Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays! Featuring this tomorrow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...