Monday, September 14, 2009

Long Live "King of the Hill"

Last night was the last new episode of "King of the Hill". When Jason and I figured it out, we were bummed out! I'll tell ya what...We loved this show. They have been threatening to cancel it since 2006 and they finally did. Mike Judge...COME BACK!!

I included a montage of Cotton Hill, Hank's Dad. He was a mean son-of-a-bitch!! But when he died either last year or the year before...we were sad.



Hope to see ya soon... Arlen, Texas.

Photobucket

6 comments:

blueviolet said...

I've never seen this show. How is that possible? Apparently, I've missed out on somethin' good!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I never got into this show. But then again, I hardly watch any tv.

Alice Audrey said...

Is it really over? My son is going to be very, very unhappy.

sandy said...

Although I never watched this show, I do hate when one of my favorites ends. Bummer!

PetalsYoga said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog. I'm sorry about your show being canceled. That is such a bummer!

I love the layout of your blog. It looks great.

Happy Tuesday!

Yaya said...

Love this show.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...