Friday, May 22, 2009

Some Awards:)

Gosh Gals, I am so sorry that I am lazy with my awards. Some of these were given to me a few months ago:( I am a bad blogger. I still have more to post! But I appreciate them so much. They make me feel special and they brighten my day, especially if it is a bad day.

I know these awards have rules, but right now I have to break them until I can get caught up.


This award was given to me by Anissa. I give this award to Insanity Kim.




This award was given to me by Sandy. Look it is my favorite color!! I give this award to Katie. Her favorite color is purple:)



This award was given to me by Katie. I give this award to Anissa.


I was given this award by Ikki. I give this award to Sandy.


Insanity Kim
gave me this award. I give this award to Michaela.

Photobucket

11 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks sweetie pie, you're the bestest ever!

Anissa said...

Thank you so much! I love it! I will post it in a bit! Thanks so much.

J. Leigh Designz said...

Congrats! You are loved!

Yaya said...

You're cool!

Mammatalk said...

Loving your new look!

Insanity Kim said...

Thank you very much! The award will be worn with pride! :)

Anissa said...

Congrats on your awards. You deserve them.

Michelle said...

Congrats!

sandy said...

Thanks Vickie! I have some awards to catch up on too:0)

Queenie Jeannie said...

Seriously cute awards hun!!! Congrats!

Michaela said...

Congrats to your awards!! Thank you too, I still need to to the handwriting tag that you tagged me with months ago!! I'm so bad =(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...