Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Noelle's Card Swap and Blog Blah

I had participated in a Mother's Day card swap a few weeks ago with Noelle of Lil' Bits and Pieces Of Me.

Here is the card I made for her to give to someone. I didn't have a Mother's Day stamp so I had to improvise.
This is the STUFF that Noelle got me. The card she sent me has bling on it! I also got some stickers and a Post-it note pack in my favorite color purple! Thanks again Noelle!

Have you gals noticed that since it is getting warmer out, you are not blogging as much? My kids want to go outside all the time. They were out all Memorial Day weekend! It also didn't help that my Husband has been hogging the computer. He has been putting movies on his Ipod. It is like a whole day process. Of course he keeps just adding more without saying "Hey Vickie, you need the computer?" He actually had the nerve to tell me on Sunday what I could be doing!! Men...pft! There were times I was walking around the house, wringing my hands. Is that withdrawl:) Thank goodness I had my phone so I could text to my twitter acount and complain. he he.

Photobucket

14 comments:

~T~ said...

very cute.

Anonymous said...

It's orange! I love it!

I'm definitely not blogging as much. But I've started exercising...so I think that's a big reason why I'm blogging less.

Michelle said...

Vickie, you are so gifted. Cute cute card.

No, my blogging is my lifeline amongst a few other things...lOl. You're just going to have to make a time chart for you and Jason or heck, just kick him off...LOL

Unknown said...

See that is why you need you own. My husband has his I have mine plus a laptop and my oldest has one.
Love the cards. TFS

Unknown said...

I wanted to swing by and thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot!

Queenie Jeannie said...

BOTH cards are really pretty! I didn't know you liked purple. I'll have to remember that!!!

It's been real rainy here, and hot, and humid, so we've been inside alot.

How is your new book? You know we like all the same things....we'll have to swap and save money on books, lol!

Sweet Serendipity said...

Cute cards!
Oh yes, I get bloggy withdrawl too. It's bad to be a blogaholic isn't it?

Veronica Lee said...

Hi, I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

Queenie Jeannie said...

I betcha are still sleeping!! 2 am woman??? Yikes!

Come on over - bloggy makeover heaven!!!!!

Mammatalk said...

Darling, darling card! And, I love the shot in your header.

Katie said...

Well I've been wondering where you've been! Tell DH he doesn't need to be watching movies...as he thinks he can tell you what to do you should return the favor☺ Love the card you made Noelle. The stamp is very cute and I love it when stamps can be used for other purposes too. May have to come over and peruse your collection...we should loan each other some for awhile.

Tlbran said...

Cute card! I love that image! Those are such cute papers.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...