Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cool, Blog Awards!

I have been really bad lately about my awards. So I have some catching up to do. This award was given to me by Ikki. She is one cool card making lady. Her cards are so lovely.

I give this award to :
The Lemonade award was given to me by Katie. This lady is one smart and creative cookie. She is always doing projects with her kids.

I give this award to :


This award is for bloggers who display any of the items below:

1.The blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2.The blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3.There is a clear purpose at the blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economics, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
4.The blog is refreshing and creative.
5.The blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.

This award was given to me by Insanity Kim. She is one interesting and funny lady. With this award you are supposed to say what your blog has accomplished. Well, for me, it has given me a chance to meet wonderful and interesting people.

I give this award to :

Photobucket

6 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Thanks so much Vickie!! I ♥ it!!!

And look at YOU!!!! Nabbing all these awesome awards! You go Girl!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!! Congrats on all of your rewards!! That's awesome!!

Susie said...

Congratulations on your awards!! That's awesome:-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments. I hope to see you back there soon:-)

Kitten said...

Vickie has an award! Congrats mon amie!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey cool, you got some awards I've never seen!

Thanks!

Sandy said...

Congrats Vickie! Thanks so much for thinking of me:0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...