Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas Something Day 2

 
December 2nd...Day 2 of Christmas Something!  A few years back the girls and I made some snowglobes.   I got the instructions from Martha Stewart and Pinterest.  The girls wanted to use animals.

I used a snowman ornament I found at the dollar store.

 
I had to hot glue the lid a lot!  It kept leaking!  BUT, We still use them!  I tried to do it with pictures of the kids, as a grandparent gift but the water seeped into the tape that I had wrapped around the pics and the ink ran.  Yeah, that was not a keeper gift;)
 
Well, if you want to join, just let me know so I can check your Christmas Something out.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I love these! Try aquarium sealant...that should keep them from leaking. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...