Saturday, November 30, 2013

Saturday Revamp: Fayette MI Dock

Lately I have been editing like crazy again. Which puts me in a better mood.  I am back at Instagram, also doing edits.   So, with another pic I took over the summer, I am going to play with my own meme, Saturday Revamp.
This pic is of the docks at the ghost town of Fayette, Michigan.
Click pic to enlarge
I edited the picture with my favorite editor, Picmonkey.  I did so much to it, I can't remember all the details.  But, I did add a lot of the Halloween functions.  Most of my ghost town edits are of a scary nature...It is a ghost town.  ;)

  Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Photobucket

5 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ohhhh! What a super cool effect!!!! Love the stuff you do!

Heather said...

Hi Vickie, my name is Heather. I love your blog! I have a quick question for you if you wouldn’t mind emailing me when you get a chance. Thanks!
HVSJ12@gmail(dot)com

Rachel said...

I love Picmonkey. It is great for some fun edits but won't break the bank.

This looks really great.

ali said...

please visit our website bhakti Bhajan
Religion Bhajan

Prince said...

If Play Bazaar you have problems falling asleep at night because of the ringing in your ears due to tinnitus, take a bath! A hot bath will help you to relax and fall asleep more quickly. Put lavender in your bath this will help you to Satta King relax even more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...