Saturday, December 1, 2012

Flip Flop Edit Challenge

Found another blog that has editing another picture challenge.   It is called the Flip Flop Edit Challenge over at Little Adventures.  The picture was supplied by Julie H.
Original


My Edit
Do edit this pic I:
First went to Picmonkey:
Basic Edits
     Auto Adjust
     Sharpen
          Clarity to 22%
Effect
     Made the snow in front lighter with the dodge tool.

Then I went to Gimp:
I added to lens flares.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!!  It is December now!!  Come on snow!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Amy S said...

WOW i love the clarity of your edit! :) Looks like a beautiful day after the snow fell! :) Love the lens flare!

Amanda said...

Beautiful edit, I LOVE the lens flare!!

JulieH said...

Really love this edit! The lens flare has created a really beautiful effect! Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...