Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Let It Snow!

Time for a new challenge over at Stamp-n-Doodle! This time it is my favorite kind of challenge: Tic Tac Toe!! Remember you don't have to use a Stamp-n-Doodle image but if you do you get two entries into the challenge. Most of the paper and elements is from Bo-Bunny. Love Bo-Bunny!!

LinkLinkHere is the game piece for this challenge. Turns out I did two rows. I have digi, ribbon, embossing, tag and glitter.
I am also entering my card at Unscripted Sketches using their current sketch.

Also to let you know that the owner of Stamp-n-Doodle, Lynne, made over her Stamp-n-Doodle store. Check it out...looks very nice!!

PhotobucketLink

6 comments:

Liz Mays said...

It's so neat to see what they give you and where it ends up. Great job!

Sandy said...

Very cute! It makes me wish it was snowing! :)

dstandard said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

Geri said...

What a fun card! Makes me want to get outside and go sledding! I love the detail along the side of the card and your coloring is lovely. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Unscripted Sketches!

Linda Beeson said...

What a super cute use of the Unscripted sketch! LOVE your card, sure hope you play along with us again.

Booger Buttle said...

Appreciate you bloggging this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...