Friday, May 28, 2010

Party, Party, Party at Stamp-n-Doodle!!

Today the Party starts at Stamp-n-Doodle!! Join us for all the fun this weekend!

If you are playing the puzzle game, here is a hint to a piece of the puzzle: Go to this part of the store if you need a certain image for a certain shower or how about this one: Wah Wah!! Now for the next piece in the puzzle go to Samara's blog at Art Is True Love In Action. Her bingo card is a HooT!
Here is the card I made for my Mom and Mother-in-law using the Old Mill Image.

Now if you are playing bingo this is the card I made for the G column.


Had to be a gate fold card, green in it, glitter, flowers, get well card.

Come on over to Stamp-n-Doodle for more fun and don't forget to go to Samara's blog for the next clue.

See ya!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the card Vickie.

michele hileman said...

That is beautiful I love the colors too that is my fave.

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Love the Gell well card. My fav. colour. Thanks for the opportunity of the blog hop

Mammatalk said...

What fun. Will go check it out!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Fabulous cards Vickie!!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

PS: You will have an award from me after 4pm today (it's a scheduled post, lol!)

Katie said...

Wow Vickie, I love the gatefold card!!! I've never made one of those, they look too confusing but I love the layering you used yours.

Katie said...

Wow Vickie, I love the gatefold card!!! I've never made one of those, they look too confusing but I love the layering you used yours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...