Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, Michaela!!

On October 1, 2004 at 10:15 am, Michaela Lucille came into our lives. She was colicky but she slept pretty good at night. Yeah, she got up for a bottle or two when she was an infant, but she slept at night when she wasn't hungry. (with the other two I had to walk around or sit up and rock them. They wouldn't let me sleep at night...but you know, I can do this again...I want to do this again)

Here she is at 3 months.



This is Michaela last month for school orientation!! She is 5 now!! She has a little boo-boo on her nose. How that happened...she doesn't even know.

She is My Little Butt Lady. I love you, Sweet Bubba!!


Photobucket

11 comments:

Al said...

Happy Birthday cute little one! May you have more birthdays to come and make Momma proud!

AL

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Michaela!!

Liz Mays said...

Happy Birthday to your pretty little girl!

Unknown said...

Happy belated Birthday Michaela!! Hope you have a great party tomorrow!

Mammatalk said...

What a beauty! Happy birthday!

Katie said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your Big Girl, 5 years!!! I bet it went by fast.

Insanitykim said...

Man they grow up so fast! Keep enjoying every stage and birthday to come with tons of fun and laughter!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ahhh! Happy Birthday Michaela!!!

septembermom said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl! Such cute photos :) Love her sassy, fun haircut! Hope she enjoys every minute of her birthday :)

Carla said...

"My Little Butt Lady" LOL! She just couldn't be any cuter.

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog and also on Twitter. :-)

Carla

* Shell B.* said...

Hey Michaela, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Shell~Alaska
SBS26

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...