Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oh My Gosh, I Am 38

Yup today is my 38 bithday. The day I was born, my Mom told me the weather would not make up its mind. It either rained, hailed or snow. By afternoon it was a minor blizzard. She also told me I was a fast labor. I think that is good. My middle labor was fast and I was happy.
Photobucket

I will not be doing much. Actually in the morning, I have to take Michaela to the doctors. For a while now she has been complaining of stomach pains. Almost daily. Her diet sucks. If I cook what she doesn't like she doesn't eat. She hates a lot of stuff. It is hard to please her. I think she looks like a refugee from ethiopia. I think she looks thin. Maybe the two are connected, I don't know. I just feel better taking her in.

By the way, Lost is driving me crazy!

Photobucket

14 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

Hi Vickie, just wanted to stop by and say a very big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a good day - sorry to hear about your little girl. I hope the doctor helps. Love Kate xx

Queenie Jeannie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!!!

I'm sorry I didn't know! Big, huge bloggy hugs hun!

sandy said...

Happy Birthday Vickie! Have a fabulous day!

Good luck at the doctor with Michaela today!

Michaela said...

Happy Birthday Vickie!!

HuNnY aNd PoPpA LeWiS said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! Just recently discovered your blog & I absolutely love it!

Skraptacular Designs said...

Just wanted to stop by and show you some extra special LOVE on your Birthday! Hope you had a fabulous day!

I'm also keeping my fingers crossed that Michaela's appointment went well.

Hugs,
Priscilla

MarciaBrady said...

Happy Birthday Vickie!! Hope it was the best one ever!!

I hope Michaela is feeling better soon!

I know what you mean about not knowing what the weather will be like. 9 out of 10 times it rains or snows on my birthday!

Jill said...

Sorry I didn't catch you yesterday! Happy Birthday VICKIE!! WOOOHOOO 38!

Jill said...

Sorry I didn't catch you yesterday! Happy Birthday VICKIE!! WOOOHOOO 38!

Tonya said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Good luck at the Dr.'s.

Enjoy your day!

Tonya said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Good luck at the Dr.'s.

Enjoy your day!

Lori said...

♥ Happy (belated) Birthday! ♥
Stopping by from SITS :)

Yaya said...

I'm sorry! Happy Birthday!!!!

As you know, I've been having massive cramps related to clomid all week so I'm behind on blogging too!

Mammatalk said...

Happy, happy birthday! I hope it was a good one! I gotcha beat. I turn 39 next month. Eek. Did I just 'fess up to that?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...