Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oh My Gosh, I Am 38

Yup today is my 38 bithday. The day I was born, my Mom told me the weather would not make up its mind. It either rained, hailed or snow. By afternoon it was a minor blizzard. She also told me I was a fast labor. I think that is good. My middle labor was fast and I was happy.
Photobucket

I will not be doing much. Actually in the morning, I have to take Michaela to the doctors. For a while now she has been complaining of stomach pains. Almost daily. Her diet sucks. If I cook what she doesn't like she doesn't eat. She hates a lot of stuff. It is hard to please her. I think she looks like a refugee from ethiopia. I think she looks thin. Maybe the two are connected, I don't know. I just feel better taking her in.

By the way, Lost is driving me crazy!

Photobucket

14 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

Hi Vickie, just wanted to stop by and say a very big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a good day - sorry to hear about your little girl. I hope the doctor helps. Love Kate xx

Queenie Jeannie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!!!

I'm sorry I didn't know! Big, huge bloggy hugs hun!

Sandy said...

Happy Birthday Vickie! Have a fabulous day!

Good luck at the doctor with Michaela today!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Vickie!!

HuNnY aNd PoPpA LeWiS said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! Just recently discovered your blog & I absolutely love it!

Skraptacular Designs said...

Just wanted to stop by and show you some extra special LOVE on your Birthday! Hope you had a fabulous day!

I'm also keeping my fingers crossed that Michaela's appointment went well.

Hugs,
Priscilla

MarciaBrady said...

Happy Birthday Vickie!! Hope it was the best one ever!!

I hope Michaela is feeling better soon!

I know what you mean about not knowing what the weather will be like. 9 out of 10 times it rains or snows on my birthday!

Jill said...

Sorry I didn't catch you yesterday! Happy Birthday VICKIE!! WOOOHOOO 38!

Jill said...

Sorry I didn't catch you yesterday! Happy Birthday VICKIE!! WOOOHOOO 38!

~T~ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Good luck at the Dr.'s.

Enjoy your day!

~T~ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Good luck at the Dr.'s.

Enjoy your day!

Lori said...

♥ Happy (belated) Birthday! ♥
Stopping by from SITS :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry! Happy Birthday!!!!

As you know, I've been having massive cramps related to clomid all week so I'm behind on blogging too!

Mammatalk said...

Happy, happy birthday! I hope it was a good one! I gotcha beat. I turn 39 next month. Eek. Did I just 'fess up to that?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...