Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas Something Day 2

 
December 2nd...Day 2 of Christmas Something!  A few years back the girls and I made some snowglobes.   I got the instructions from Martha Stewart and Pinterest.  The girls wanted to use animals.

I used a snowman ornament I found at the dollar store.

 
I had to hot glue the lid a lot!  It kept leaking!  BUT, We still use them!  I tried to do it with pictures of the kids, as a grandparent gift but the water seeped into the tape that I had wrapped around the pics and the ink ran.  Yeah, that was not a keeper gift;)
 
Well, if you want to join, just let me know so I can check your Christmas Something out.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I love these! Try aquarium sealant...that should keep them from leaking. :)

Prince said...

Play Bazaar This may seem redundant, but it is the key to avoid lying in bed at night awake.

Prince said...

Play Bazaar Once you know, get involved in that community any way you can. That may mean advertising or it may mean becoming a thought leader in the Satta King community.

Play Bazaar said...

Sending a reminder message about an upcoming sale or release of a new product is an excellent way to get your customers excited about what is going on. Try to send the reminder a couple of hours ahead of time. Doing this many days in advance creates a higher chance that the customer will forget. Satta King Play Bazaar

Play Bazaar said...

Make responding promptly to emails your top priority. If a potential customer reaches out to you through email, you ought to do everything you can to reply to them within one day. Waiting longer may cost you the customer, Satta King Play Bazaar and they may mention the lack of response to others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...