Monday, August 10, 2015

A Link Up For Nails!

 photo newbutton_zps284b4cd7.jpg
I was on face book when I saw this link up over at my friend's blog.  I wished I knew about this sooner.  I am constantly doing my nails.  But sadly, this is the last link up.  Oh well.  
I did this a few weeks ago for our vacation.  The pink base is OPI Pink-ing Of You.  My middle finger is Sally Hansen's Big Glitter Top Coat Goldi-flecks.  The gold stripes on my ring finger is Sally Hansen's Insta-dri Go For Gold.  I put a few layers of top coat on my stripes.  I used Essie's Good To Go.  The technique I used for the stripes, I got here.  Yup, I would have never have guess to use tape.  Though, I tried using a punch to make a heart but the paint came off the tape when I used the punch...so I went for stripes.     I even put a layer of top coat on the stripes the next day...just to make sure.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! I'm so glad you joined in!

jennie said...

Wow! These are so cute!! I love that your feature nails are different! Thanks so much for linking up for the last nail files! (And I'm sorry too that you just found out about us! :( You rock some seriously fun nails!)

Prince said...

To Play Bazaar help you treat Tinnitus, maintain a low stress level and relax more! It has been shown that stress and anxiety can aggravate or even cause the symptoms of Satta King Tinnitus.

Boya Kullen said...

mpo99


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...